Thursday, March 5, 2009

Waking Up and Playing DS Games

Hi All

I'm finally regaining my composure after muddling in depression for the past month or so. I just posted a new youtube video. And now I'm finally updating this blog. Hopefully someone will read this!

I'm going to be more personal on this blog than I am on youtube. Of course, that's not hard since I never talk about myself in my videos.

So I've been having weird sleep patterns lately. But I'm finally getting over that, or at least adapting my life to it -> I just woke from a refreshing sleep and it's 1am! I'm also getting back to my studies. When I do this I realize that I enjoy learning about mathematical modeling and simply learning new things in general.

It's also nice to add more abstract and technical knowledge to what my brain is pondering. It's good brain exercise and I haven't been getting enough of that lately.

On a different note, I thought I'd talk about the fun I've been having with the Nintendo DS I bought at Christmas. I originally bought two games with it: The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates. I have a history of leaving video games unfinished. This has certainly happened with these games.

I've since bought a bunch of short fluff DS games and finished all of them. One was Dragon Ball Origins, which was actually quite good. Three are Sims games, which eat up time but have little substance - they're still fun though.

I of course have along shopping list of new and soon to be released games - including Dragon Quest IX, Pokemon Platinum, Suikoden Tierkeis, as well as the new Crystal Chronicles game: Echoes of Time. It's an incentive to finish Ring of Fates before that one comes out.

Maybe I'll even get back to finishing Dragon Quest VIII and Final Fantasy XII on the PS2. . . eventually. (lol)

Until next time!
(which will hopefully be sooner)

No comments:

Post a Comment